Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mickey Mouse Invitation

I love making invitations for family and friends especially if they want a particular design to go with the theme's party and can't find one that exactly suit their preferences. One request from my cousin-in-law, Sweet, was a Mickey Mouse invitation for her son's 1st birthday with the shape of Mickey's head. Using my circle cutter, I designed the card with one big circle for the face and 2 smaller ones for the ears.
The design was a bit tricky on the inside. I made a pop-up insert which includes my nephew's face along with Mickey and friends. I had to ask the help of my daughter, Athena for the digital techniques using Photoshop. Using clip art images of Disney babies and a photo of my nephew, we were able to put them all together. I could say we were able to come up with a good design because Sweet and Allan were satisfied with the end result. So here's my Mickey Mouse Invitation:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...