Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Frillie Millie Candy

I found this site, Unscripted Sketches, and got curious about their Challenge # 69 -"piggyback challenge". The challenge is to use something other than the traditional paper punch/die cut for the flowers on the sketch. I think it's an optional  use of add-on element to the sketch whatever you have on hand like buttons, stones, etc.

For my card, I used different sizes of round bubble stickers that I made into lollipops. The Pink Petticoat Frillie Millie Candy was perfect for the idea I came up with. I also rolled strips of paper for the  lollipop sticks. Here's my card:




Here's the sketch for the Challenge # 69:

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fabulous! I love the colors and the wonderful lolipops you created.

Tracey said...

This is such a pretty card Cleah, I love the cute image & those flowers look fab!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Heather Huggins said...

Super fun!! Love the flowers..

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...