Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Won!

A great day for me! It's my first time to join a blog hop and I won a free digi image-Party Pippin'! Thanks to Lisa of Busy Stampin'. The Digital Delights Blog Hop was truly a wonderful experience-hopping from one blog toanother, discovering great works and ideas of others (don't forget the freebies I got along the way) and meeting new friends, too. Thanks to all who welcomed me. Nice to be part of a great group who shares the same passion for cardmaking. Here's the adorable Party Pippin':

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleah, just popped in to let you know
I have a new challenge on my dezinaworld blog and you will be welcome to join in if you want to
Have a lovely day my friend
Hugs June xxx

Patti Moore said...

Hi Cleah! :)

I just realized that you've added my blinkie to your blog's sidebar... Thank You So Much!! I really appreciate you helping me spread the word about PHOLKART*BLESSINGS Dig Stamps!

As thanks, I'd LOVE to give you a Freebie image of your choice from my shop! I hope you'll stop by my Art Shop blog (or Etsy shop) & pick out a design you'd enjoy! Then send me an email at pholkartblessings@gmail.com with the digi stamp's name, & I'll send the image your way!

Thank You Again!!

Happy Creating! :)
~ Patti

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pholkartblessings
http://pholkartblessingsartshop.blogspot.com/

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...