Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Bear Gift-CDACPC 7 Entry 1


I bought this Sizzix Bigz Die Cups Candy a year ago and I think this makes a perfect bag for a small bear gift from Pimboli. The die template includes 2 designs for the sides and a bottom for five and six sides. I used the five bottom for my box which makes a smaller cup. Decorated each side with red board paper and red gingham paper before gluing them all together. After coloring and cutting an image "Apple" from Heart Song Designs , I attached them on each sides with foam tapes. This image is a freebie and my first entry to the Crafter's Digital Arts Center Progressive Challenge Round 7:
Here's a view of the different sides. For the handle, I cut a thin strip of red board paper and red gingham paper and attached with double-sided tape on the inside of the cup.

The Birthday sentiment is from Sending Treasures and is also a freebie for the Progressive Challenge: 


3 comments:

Sandi said...

Cleah - this is adorable!
☺ Sandi

Georgia Ehrmann said...

What a sweet presentation for your bear! I love this box and your images are perfect on it! So happy that you have entered it in our CDAC Progressive Challenge! I look forward to your next creation!

Hugs,

Georgia

CDAC PC DT

Kate said...

This is adorable. What a perfect gift this will make. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

Cheeky Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...