Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Bear Gift-CDACPC 7 Entry 1


I bought this Sizzix Bigz Die Cups Candy a year ago and I think this makes a perfect bag for a small bear gift from Pimboli. The die template includes 2 designs for the sides and a bottom for five and six sides. I used the five bottom for my box which makes a smaller cup. Decorated each side with red board paper and red gingham paper before gluing them all together. After coloring and cutting an image "Apple" from Heart Song Designs , I attached them on each sides with foam tapes. This image is a freebie and my first entry to the Crafter's Digital Arts Center Progressive Challenge Round 7:
Here's a view of the different sides. For the handle, I cut a thin strip of red board paper and red gingham paper and attached with double-sided tape on the inside of the cup.

The Birthday sentiment is from Sending Treasures and is also a freebie for the Progressive Challenge: 


3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Cleah - this is adorable!
☺ Sandi

Georgia Ehrmann said...

What a sweet presentation for your bear! I love this box and your images are perfect on it! So happy that you have entered it in our CDAC Progressive Challenge! I look forward to your next creation!

Hugs,

Georgia

CDAC PC DT

Kate said...

This is adorable. What a perfect gift this will make. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...