Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tropical Summer at D2d

Busy, busy week for me but I do hope I could post this in time for the Progressive Challenge at Delightful Inspiration.  It's a "Tropical Summer" image for this week's freebie. See more lovely images at Designed to Delight digital stamps store and join the challenges if you want to have a collection of their wonderful images.
The flower image is really familiar with me 'cause I used to play with this when I was about 8. We call this flower  in the Philippines (with the stamen),  "Gumamela". My neighbor friends and I even tasted the nectar and surprisingly it tastes sweet. The curious child in me. lol. Good thing it's not poisonous. Maybe that's why the bees like to hang around with this lovely bloom. Anyway here's my card:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Cleah! Awesome card & coloring! I love the background paper you used & the flowers are gorgeous!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...