Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Skater Boy by Designed2Delight

Check out this week's freebie Image Challenge at Delightful Inspiration. It's called " Skater Boy" and available at Designed2Delight digital stamps.
I made a very simple sketch for my card. At one part of my sketch, I made a script background paper with different skateboard terms. Did some surfing on the web for some of these terms and played with some of the fonts I have. Here's my card:
The script background:

The band-aid I used is from an Eno Band sticky memo mini pads which my daughter bought from a local bookstore:
The sentiment is a freebie from Jedi Scrapbooking:


Materials used:
Board paper: Metallic Navy blue
Board Paper: White
Designer paper: DCWV Glitter Stack set
Eno Band sticky memos
Arrow and button chipboards
Promarkers: Vanilla, Pastel Pink, Cornflower, Ice Grey2, Ice Grey4
Tria Markers: G457, G159, O377, B534, C719, Y156




3 comments:

Tracy Jedi said...

Ahhh!!! I love it! I love the script paper you made with the sk8r terms! Such a cute image and love the paper piecing on the board! The bandaid is really cool too! Very cool card!

Tracy Jedi said...

It the skateboard paper pieced? I didn't read that it was...but it's 2am here and my mind isn't functioning at 100% lol

Peggysue said...

So cute!! Love the paper pieced skateboard. Thanks for playing along in our Skater Boy challenge at Designed2Delight.

Cheeky Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...