Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Skater Boy by Designed2Delight

Check out this week's freebie Image Challenge at Delightful Inspiration. It's called " Skater Boy" and available at Designed2Delight digital stamps.
I made a very simple sketch for my card. At one part of my sketch, I made a script background paper with different skateboard terms. Did some surfing on the web for some of these terms and played with some of the fonts I have. Here's my card:
The script background:

The band-aid I used is from an Eno Band sticky memo mini pads which my daughter bought from a local bookstore:
The sentiment is a freebie from Jedi Scrapbooking:


Materials used:
Board paper: Metallic Navy blue
Board Paper: White
Designer paper: DCWV Glitter Stack set
Eno Band sticky memos
Arrow and button chipboards
Promarkers: Vanilla, Pastel Pink, Cornflower, Ice Grey2, Ice Grey4
Tria Markers: G457, G159, O377, B534, C719, Y156




3 comments:

Tracy Jedi said...

Ahhh!!! I love it! I love the script paper you made with the sk8r terms! Such a cute image and love the paper piecing on the board! The bandaid is really cool too! Very cool card!

Tracy Jedi said...

It the skateboard paper pieced? I didn't read that it was...but it's 2am here and my mind isn't functioning at 100% lol

Peggysue said...

So cute!! Love the paper pieced skateboard. Thanks for playing along in our Skater Boy challenge at Designed2Delight.

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...