Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A "Dude Card"

Do you find yourself so often, short of ideas for a man's card? Well I do, because I  use ribbons and flowers a lot on my card and without them, I'm lost. LOL. So I recently joined this group at Crafters Digital  Arts Center , Bonibleaux Designs Digis. BDD is dedicated exclusively to guy images and card ideas for the men in our life.  True enough, I see tons of ideas and a lot of humor too for "Dude Cards" as they call them. There is this latest challenge where a free digi image "Gordy Gordon " is provided. From the image, you have to create a card and come up with a wild and wacky sentiment to go with it. Here's the sentiment I came up with using a free digi frame from Scrapalicious Times:




                                      And here's my finished card: 
Still can't do away with ribbons, girly me!

2 comments:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Hi Cleah, Your card looks awesome! I love how you used my free digi frame! It looks amazing!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your great dude card and how you used the freebie! Awesome!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...